I'll admit it, I think I'm pretty funny. I have a tendency to say things to my kids that I know they don't get it, but still cracks me. And really at the end of the day that is all that matters right? So here are some of the things that I've said to my kids today.
- We have a crack dealer on our hands. (Picture droopy drawers)
- Molly! It's a potty not a torture chamber calm down.
- I'm brushing your hair not beating you so calm down. (Sense a theme?)
- Mark, where are your pants?
- That's it! The push toys are going into timeout. I can't take it anymore.
- What is on your hands? (followed by) How did you get poop on your hands? Never mind, stupid question.
- Yes you have to wash your hands, there's poop on them!
- No Isabella today is not your Toy Story Birthday party. We still have Courtney's, Nana's, and Daddy's birthday before we get to yours so please stop asking!
- Isabella why are you wearing capris? No wait, why are you wearing Molly's pants?
These are 18-24 month jeans on my almost 4 year old.
And right after this question was answered, I looked at the kitchen table and needed to ask the following question.
- And why are there yogurts at every table setting? (Her reply? I'm setting the table for breakfast!)