It's Back! Pin it Forward Fridays!
After a few weeks off from Pin It Forward Fridays. it's back with co-hosts!! Welcome to all the fabulous co hosts and all of you bloggers and your fantastic blog posts. The Pin It Forward Fridays Link party is Denise's way of saying thank you to everyone who has helped her grow tremendously since she started blogging in October.
If you don't know. Pinterest is where it's at. Yes, I ended that sentence with at. And that one too. Enough about that. On to the Pinterest Party. You know you are excited.
How does it work?1. Click here to Follow Jessica on Pinterest. Follow each co host as well:
1. If you'd like, follow the Pin It Forward Fridays Board on Pinterest, and send me an email to request to join the board. Users can pin at any time and are asked to repin at least one other pin from the board for any pin you leave.
2. Link up AS MANY Pinterest Friendly Posts as you want
3. PIN the post directly before you. This ensures everyone gets pinned by someone new. For more Pin-It Forward friendliness, follow that user on Pinterest too. It helps if you have a very-easy-to-find "Follow me on Pinterest" link or button on your blog.
4. Re-pin ONE OTHER POST, for every one you link up. Add an encouraging description, Pinterest Style. (ie. This is so easy and delicious!! OMG I never laughed so hard! ) Feel free to pin and follow as many users as you like- Pin it Forward! Wanna link 20? Re-pin 20 others. Plus the one before you. Get it?
5. Share this link up with your friends!! Tweet it! Facebook it! Uuuuuuhhhh, PIN IT!!! IT's THAT EASY!! Watch your pins get repinned by users you weren't reaching, and Pinterest page views come a-rollin' in! OPTIONAL: - Leave a comment with your Pinterest username or account if you'd like more Pinterest Followers. Please, Pin-It Forward by following the others listed. - Send me your email address if you'd like to be added to the Pin-It Forward Pin Board, so you can add Pins, and Pin-It Forward for others all through the week. - Interested in co-hosting? I'm going to Pin every link as well, and may need some help! We'll add you to that Rule #1, Follow the Hosts On Pinterest in return. Any questions? Leave a comment below, or email me at Denise (AT) GoCheapGoHome (DOT) com. Now let's get pinning!