I don't post many recipes on this blog but when I do, they are dishes that were a huge hit with my family. I tool a look back at my recipes in 2013 and these were the most popular.
1. Chicken Gyros - My husband swore up and down that he hates Greek food, but he loved these. I think he just decided that he didn't like Greek food as a kid and never gave it a try again. But these really are delicious and easy to make.
2. Quinoa Stuffed Peppers Enchilada Style - My mother is a huge foodie and she loves these! I have to tell you that is a big win for me. This is a vegetarian meal that even the biggest meat over will enjoy.
3. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork - While this was a sponsored post, I didn't exaggerate about how good this pulled pork turned out. I used to make pulled pork without the apple cider vinegar but I won't anymore. It adds so much flavor!
4. Southwestern Turkey Soup - I look forward to this soup every time I make a turkey. This year I was smart enough to make it twice after Thanksgiving.
5. Slow Cooker Chili Colorado - I've been on a huge Chili Colorado kick lately so I've made it at least once a month since summer. There is also a recipe for slow cooker spicy refried beans on this page to go in the burritos.
Happy New Year Everyone!